Friday, January 16, 2009

Simple Vegetable Soup




I spent 2 hours cutting vegetables and effing around, that the veggies and ingredients are still in my fridge 2 days later and I haven't actually made the soup. Instead I got distracted trying to take cool pictures for my blog demonstrating the awesome Bert & Ernie Sing in the Tub record I listened to about 6 times that night. Between this and the opera, my independence is revealing I AM A NERD. I don't know how long this blog will last. I'm trying to be married to these little things I talk about in the blog, not to the blog. Meanwhile, I've got a food diary and a personal journal and there is no life left. But if a blog gets me to figure out manual settings on the digital camera, then the blog it is! The food diary's making me feel a little crazy woman anyway.


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to be married to these little thing I talk about..."

    I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot an honorable mention goes to Bert and Ernie in the bathtub. Hhearrt....

    ReplyDelete